Body butter is a skin moisturizer that typically contains cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil or another vegetable-based oil. It’s thicker than lotions and is extra effective at rejuvenating dry skin, whether used all over or only on problem patches, such as elbows and knees
- Moisturizes skin.
- Forms a protective layer around the skin.
- Reduces Wrinkles.
- Helps soothe skin rashes, sunburn and eczema.
- Contains beneficial antioxidants like vitamin C, E & A.
- Moisture eliminates any sign of dry, chapped skin and leaves skin feeling smooth and renewed.
- Spend less and get high quality moisturizer.
💦【Premium Material】💦 shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, mango butter, kokum butter, sweet almond oil, Essential Oils,
💦【Easy to Use】💦Apply a dollop of body butter directly to your skin — don’t use too much or your skin could get greasy. Rub it in gently, using firm, broad strokes, until the body butter is fully absorbed. Pay particular attention to your feet, hands, elbows and knees, regions that tend to get particularly dry or calloused.
💦 【Thoughtful Customer Service】💦 If you any questions or concerns, please don`t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Key Lime Pie, White Chocolate